Sliplining is generally considered as the installation of a smaller diameter pipe into a larger diameter pipeline.
At Tenbusch, we design and manufacture sliplining systems for the installation of medium to large diameter utility pipes. Our innovative sliplining machine design offers several advantages:
- Space-efficient design minimizes the required size of the insertion pit,
- Sliplining machines are designed to push pipe in both forward and reverse directions,
- Modular design allows a single machine to install a large range of pipe diameters,
- Robust heavy duty design and manufacture allows thrust capacities up to 200 tons,
- Sliplining equipment is all hydraulically driven,
- Remote operation and control units with digital thrust recording are available.
We work hard at Tenbusch to provide high quality sliplining machines and systems that are efficient, productive, and cost effective. Integral remote control and data acquisition capabilities are available options for our sliplining systems. This allows, for example, the display and logging of thrust force in real time for inspection and review.
We build all the equipment needed for a complete sliplining system:
We manufacture complete sliplining systems, as well as supply individual components.
We have a brief video that shows the operation of a Tenbusch sliplining machine: