BOX-CULVERT JACKING SYSTEMS
At Tenbusch, we design and manufacture box-culvert jacking systems.
- Units are specifically designed for jacking box-culverts tunnels -
- Facilitates an easy setup,
- Provides for efficient operation,
- Supplies required thrust for a large range of sizes,
- Interchangeable push adapters allow a single machine to install a range of box-culvert sizes,
- Provides control and monitoring of jacking forces,
- All equipment is hydraulically powered.
We build all the equipment needed for a complete box-culvert jacking system:
- Shields and Adapters
- Jacking Frames
- Hydraulic Power Units (HPUs)
- Underground Lubricant Systems
- Intermediate Jacking Stations
- Backstops (Thrust Walls)
We manufacture complete box-culvert jacking systems, as well as individual components.
We have prepared an informative video that shows the operation of a Tenbusch Box-Culvert Jacking System. Please review our video:
To obtain more information on how our box-culvert jacking systems can help you achieve your objectives, please contact us.
SHIELDS AND ADAPTERS
We design and manufacture custom box-culvert jacking shields and push adapters. Our box-culvert jacking shields and adapters provide several benefits:
- Box-culvert shields are sized appropriately for each tunnel and protect the excavation at the tunnel face,
- Box-culvert shields provide hydraulic powered steering and grade control of the jacking process,
- Box-culvert shields can be equipped with "sand shelves" for extra protection for wet and runny soil conditions,
- Interchangeable push adapters allow a single jacking machine to install a range of box-culvert sizes.
We design and build custom box-culvert jacking frames tunneling and pipe-jacking operations.
- We build heavy duty jacking frames appropriate for tunneling applications,
- Our box-culvert jacking frames apply a balanced load to the culvert push adapter,
- Heavy duty and extra rigid culvert push adapter distributes the jacking load evenly to the box-culvert,
- Push adapter guide plates center the culvert being pushed,
- Control panel can be located on either side of track,
- Special cylinder porting keeps hydraulic hoses out of way of machinery and operations.
A simple brochure detailing our Box-Culvert Jacking Frames is presented in the following PDF: